I have 2 Rival sticks now, the reason being that I use the striker pro when I am looking to distribute with hard hits/sweeps and I use the Scoop X when I am further up the pitch and require a stick that is more suited for skill, control and deflecting etc. I can say that the Scoop X is perfect for this and I would highly recommend it to anyone!
This stick is lovely quality. It feels so good to play with the perfect weight!!
I recently purchased the Rival Scoop X, and having used it I only have positives it say. Anyone who knows me, knows me as someone who does not just hand out Full Star reviews or ratings but the product delivered and the speed at which it was done... I can't fault anything.
But, let's chat about the stick. After filling out the quiz from the website the recommendation for me was the Scoop X. It's been many many years since I last purchased a hockey stick brand new so that had me excited to get my hands on something that in theory was going to be suited to me when it was finally in my hands and on the pitch. And the results speak for themselves. While the appeal of the stick is the lightweight, the overall balance is perfect for my style of play. Heavy, booming slapshots and passes with accuracy I could only have been lucky to get in previous attempts to know being able to make a solid pass while traveling at full speed.
Due to a previous injury I will be changing the grip to my own styling but this is not a knock on the product in any way. Even with it's default grip from the factory I was extremely comfortable and could easily play with this going forward if it was required.
I therefore, highly recommend any possible purchaser takes the quiz and picks the stick up they are recommended. It has enhanced my game and I am excited to get back to training and more games. *****
The moment I touched the Scoop-x, I immediately fell in love with it. The stick has improved my game by 100%. This is by far the best stick that I’ve ever played with. I would recommend this stick to anyone. Thank you so much rival for such an amazing stick and opportunity
Stick is brilliant and the packaging is incredible. Will definitely be getting more
Unleash your inner Rival with the Scoop X
An exemplary stick that's screaming to spread its heightened abilities and wreak havoc across the field. Introducing, The Scoop X. Our most popular model and a complete game changer on the pitch. Once you try the Scoop X, you'll never look back.
Here's why people love it:
- Aerial like the Pros! Thanks to the super low bow design, mixed with the perfectly shaped groove in the head of the stick. Aerials will never feel like a challenge again! Great for those high-pressure situations where the opposition is heavily marking your team.
- The concave head design makes for the ultimate dribblers dream. Control the ball with ease, almost as if a cushion is on the end of your stick! The other team won't see it coming.
- Fancy some drag flicks? The Scoop X can handle anything you throw at it. Similar to our Drag Pro stick, the extreme Low Bow will allow you to pull off impressive drag flicks, with the added bonuses of the concave head & aerial ability for great all-round performance on the rest of the pitch too.
- Bring out your A game from the get go with this all-weather, lightweight stick that's built from 95% premium Japanese carbon fibre and 5% military-grade Dupont Kevlar. If you think a lightweight stick might be lacking in power...think again!
- GripX - Introducing GripX, a rough and ready addition to the head of your hockey stick. This roughness enables a somewhat magical effect, allowing you to control the ball with supreme ease! Yet another reason why our sticks are a must-have, the ball will seem stuck to the stick for an unrivaled dribbling experience!
- The perfect infusion of incredible aerial ability, unparalleled dribbling and the ball control to match! It’s everything you need, and nothing you don’t!
- Low Bow
- Concave Slim Head (Groove)
- Curve Location 200mm
- Max Curve 24.5mm
- 95% Japanese Carbon Fibre
- Kevlar Reinforcement
- GripX Playing Surface
- Weight 545-555g
We have a great range of sticks to suit many different play styles. Try our stick quiz to help you find a stick that's right for you! Click here
If you're not sure which size is right for you, please use the helpful size chart at the top of the page.
All Rival Hockey sticks are made from premium 95% carbon fibre and 5% military grade kevlar. We don't compromise on materials to ensure you have an extra durable stick that you can always rely on.
Depending on which model and size you choose. Rival hockey sticks weigh between 545-555g
This is such an important question that many players have. If you have become used to one brand for many years, you may be very reluctant to change. We totally get this, but we're also extremely confident you'll fall in love with your new Rival stick. For this reason, we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you use your stick and don't love it! Simply send it back to us for a full refund. That's how confident we are that your new Rival hockey stick will completely change your game and drastically improve your performance.
Free shipping is included on all UK mainland orders.
If you are outside the UK, shipping will vary by location but can be calculated at checkout. We also offer a free shipping option on worldwide orders when you spend over £160 GBP.