Unleash your inner Rival with the Scoop C70
An exemplary stick that's screaming to spread its heightened abilities and wreak havoc across the field. Introducing, The Scoop C70. Our most popular model and a complete game changer on the pitch. Once you try the Scoop C70, you'll never look back.
Here's why people love it:
- Aerial like the Pros! Thanks to the super low bow design, mixed with the perfectly shaped groove in the head of the stick. Aerials will never feel like a challenge again! Great for those high-pressure situations where the opposition is heavily marking your team.
- The concave head design makes for the ultimate dribblers dream. Control the ball with ease, almost as if a cushion is on the end of your stick! The other team won't see it coming.
- Fancy some drag flicks? The Scoop C70 can handle anything you throw at it. Similar to our Drag Pro stick, the extreme Low Bow will allow you to pull off impressive drag flicks, with the added bonuses of the concave head & aerial ability for great all-round performance on the rest of the pitch too.
- Bring out your A game from the get go with this all-weather, lightweight stick that's built from 70% premium Japanese carbon fibre with the remaining 30% consisting of Fibreglass & military grade Kevlar. If you think a lightweight stick might be lacking in power...think again!
- GripX - Introducing GripX, a rough and ready addition to the head of your hockey stick. This roughness enables a somewhat magical effect, allowing you to control the ball with supreme ease! Yet another reason why our sticks are a must-have, the ball will seem stuck to the stick for an unrivaled dribbling experience!
- The perfect infusion of incredible aerial ability, unparalleled dribbling and the ball control to match! It’s everything you need, and nothing you don’t!
See Rival in action!
We have a great range of sticks to suit many different play styles. Try our stick quiz to help you find a stick that's right for you! Click here
If you're not sure which size is right for you, please use the helpful size chart at the top of the page.
Here's are things to consider when choosing which carbon fibre percentage to go for.
- Higher carbon fibre content means more power transfer
- Almost all national & international team players use very high carbon percentage sticks
- Due to materials, they are higher in cost
- Lower carbon fibre content makes the stick 'softer', meaning there is less bounce and so the ball may be easier to control
- Carbon fibre is an extremely expensive material. Having a lower carbon content means the price of the stick will be cheaper.
Depending on which model and size you choose. Rival hockey sticks weigh between 545-555g
This is such an important question that many players have. If you have become used to one brand for many years, you may be very reluctant to change. We totally get this, but we're also extremely confident you'll fall in love with your new Rival stick. For this reason, we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you use your stick and don't love it! Simply send it back to us for a full refund. That's how confident we are that your new Rival hockey stick will completely change your game and drastically improve your performance.
Free shipping is included on all UK mainland orders over £120.
If you are outside the UK, shipping will vary by location but can be calculated at checkout. We also offer a free shipping option on worldwide orders when you spend over £160 GBP.