I've only had 2 trai ing session with the stick so far, however.
Aesthetically it's very pleasing. I've put on a Rival chamois and the stick feels really good.
The balance point is a little different to the sticks Ive previously used. That being said it didn't take long to get used to the stick.
Slapping, hitting, tomahawk, stopping and trapping, pushing, aerials and drag flicks were soon finding the sweet spot of the stick.
Very Impressed and I'm looking forward to playing the season with it!
the stick is incredible and with very good materials
Enjoyable to play with. Great stick.
Love my new stick, so light but feels really strong. My hitting has definitely improved. Looks great too!
Great quality and perfect service! The stick arrived with no delay and in perfect condition
The Drag Pro.
We set out to design the ultimate well balanced stick, and that’s exactly what we did. Hours of painstaking attention to detail and excruciating craftsmanship later, and we finally arrived at The Drag Pro! Not a drag flicker? Don't worry, keep reading.
A superior stick that's engineered to naturally synchronize with its wielder's movements, helping to unlock your full potential on the pitch.
Here's why people love it:
- Perform effortless drag flicks during every game with its super low bow design and specially crafted tapered slim head, for the ultimate flicking action.
- Despite being called the Drag Pro, this truly is an excellent all rounder stick. This super lightweight and well-balanced stick provides flawless control and allows you to carry out various maneuvers with effortless finesse.
- Accuracy on slaps and push passes is unrivalled using the Drag Pro. You'll have complete confidence in passing the ball to the right place, every time.
- Elevate your ball maneuverability to the highest level with superb handling and movement! Like a hot knife slicing through butter, you’ll feel the immense difference on the pitch. Lets you catch everyone's attention and also confuses your opponent with your greatly-improved ball handling ability.
- Glide across the field and go all out while carrying this extremely lightweight stick that's made from 95% premium Japanese carbon fibre and 5% military-approved kevlar.
- GripX - Introducing GripX, a rough and ready addition to the head of your hockey stick to give you an unrivaled dribbling experience. This roughness enables a somewhat magical effect, allowing you to control the ball with ease, as if the ball was glued to your stick!
- Low Bow
- Tapered Slim Head
- Curve Location 200mm
- Max Curve 24mm
- 95% Japanese Carbon Fibre
- Kevlar Reinforcement
- GripX Playing Surface
- Weight 545-555g
See Rival in action!
We have a great range of sticks to suit many different play styles. Try our stick quiz to help you find a stick that's right for you! Click here
If you're not sure which size is right for you, please use the helpful size chart at the top of the page.
All Rival Hockey sticks are made from premium 95% carbon fibre and 5% military grade kevlar. We don't compromise on materials to ensure you have an extra durable stick that you can always rely on.
Depending on which model and size you choose. Rival hockey sticks weigh between 545-555g
This is such an important question that many players have. If you have become used to one brand for many years, you may be very reluctant to change. We totally get this, but we're also extremely confident you'll fall in love with your new Rival stick. For this reason, we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you use your stick and don't love it! Simply send it back to us for a full refund. That's how confident we are that your new Rival hockey stick will completely change your game and drastically improve your performance.
Free shipping is included on all UK mainland orders over £120.
If you are outside the UK, shipping will vary by location but can be calculated at checkout. We also offer a free shipping option on worldwide orders when you spend over £160 GBP.