Straight out the tube was able to hit the ball sweetly. Love the weight of the stick, is perfectly balanced for me in the role I play on the pitch. I can be confident in my tackles as the stick just stays in place when put into tackle. In terms of shooting, the thick head gives you a great sweet spot and the ball seems to accelerate though the shot whilst still in contact! First stick I’ve ever bought where I’ve had the confidence to play matches with immediately before “bedding/wearing” it in
Definitely one of the best sticks I’ve ever had, so strong into tackles and yet it can still deliver a perfect shot
I highly recommend this stick. It is reliable, powerful, and light.
Amazing build quality, great looking stick. So pleased with my purchase 👍
By far the best stick I’ve ever used! I’ve been using Kookaburra sticks for the past few years and thought it was time for a change. This stick is incredible! The ideal weight, has handling and generates lots of power! It’s helped me score a few goals too, which is always great. Also got a chamois grips and it was really easy to apply and is a great grip!
Unleash your true potential with the Striker Pro!
Powerful hits, dynamic passing, and reverse shots are just a few words that spring to mind when looking at the Striker Pro. Separate yourself from the rest of the pitch and see why The Striker Pro is unrivaled in the Hockey World. Step up your game and show everyone your newly-discovered weapon of choice which provides phenomenal performance, we present to you, The Striker Pro.
Here's why people love it:
- Strategically utilize that mid bow design to efficiently increase your all-round performance on the field. (This is the perfect all-rounder stick)
- Tackles aren’t really a challenge if you’re using The Striker Pro, you’ll find yourself going into tackles with complete assurance you’ll come out on top! Truly brutal in 50/50 contests. It’s fearlessness in the form of a hockey stick. Feel that extra layer of stiffness which contributes to its terrifying hitting power with tremendous accuracy.
- Pull off reverse shot tomahawks with ease, thanks to the thick edge hitting zone built into the head.
- Its sleek and lightweight build quality feels exceptionally great to carry around as it's made from 95% premium Japanese carbon fibre and 5% military-grade kevlar.
- GripX - Introducing GripX, a rough and ready addition to the head of your hockey stick. This roughness enables a somewhat magical effect, allowing you to control the ball with supreme ease! Yet another reason why our sticks are a must-have, the ball will seem stuck to the stick for an unrivaled dribbling experience!
- Mid Bow
- Thick Edge Hitting Zone
- Curve Location 275mm
- Max Curve 24.5mm
- 95% Japanese Carbon Fibre
- Kevlar Reinforcement
- GripX Playing Surface
- Weight 545-555g
We have a great range of sticks to suit many different play styles. Try our stick quiz to help you find a stick that's right for you! Click here
If you're not sure which size is right for you, please use the helpful size chart at the top of the page.
All Rival Hockey sticks are made from premium 95% carbon fibre and 5% military grade kevlar. We don't compromise on materials to ensure you have an extra durable stick that you can always rely on.
Depending on which model and size you choose. Rival hockey sticks weigh between 545-555g
This is such an important question that many players have. If you have become used to one brand for many years, you may be very reluctant to change. We totally get this, but we're also extremely confident you'll fall in love with your new Rival stick. For this reason, we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you use your stick and don't love it! Simply send it back to us for a full refund. That's how confident we are that your new Rival hockey stick will completely change your game and drastically improve your performance.
Free shipping is included on all UK mainland orders.
If you are outside the UK, shipping will vary by location but can be calculated at checkout. We also offer a free shipping option on worldwide orders when you spend over £160 GBP.