ago check_circle Verified purchase
ago check_circle Verified purchase
ago check_circle Verified purchase
ago check_circle Verified purchase
ago check_circle Verified purchase
ago check_circle Verified purchase
Skip to content

Follow us!

Free UK Shipping on Orders over £130

Love your stick or your money back!

Rival Striker C70 Carbon Fibre Hockey Stick

Unit price  per 

Guaranteed safe & secure checkout

    Payment methods
  • American Express
  • Apple Pay
  • Bitcoin
  • Diners Club
  • Discover
  • Ethereum
  • Google Pay
  • Maestro
  • Mastercard
  • PayPal
  • Shop Pay
  • USDC
  • Visa

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
Toby Cross (Kendal, GB)
The rival striker

The rival striker is an amazing stick to play with and amazing to hit with. Dribbling is so easy with the striker and it is an amazing stick.

Unleash your true potential with the Striker C70!

Powerful hits, dynamic passing, and reverse shots are just a few words that spring to mind when looking at the Striker C70.  Separate yourself from the rest of the pitch and see why The Striker C70 is unrivaled in the Hockey World.  Step up your game and show everyone your newly-discovered weapon of choice which provides phenomenal performance, we present to you, The Striker C70. 

Here's why people love it:

  • Strategically utilize that mid bow design to efficiently increase your all-round performance on the field. (This is the perfect all-rounder stick)
  • Tackles aren’t really a challenge if you’re using The Striker C70, you’ll find yourself going into tackles with complete assurance you’ll come out on top! Truly brutal in 50/50 contests. It’s fearlessness in the form of a hockey stick. Feel that extra layer of stiffness which contributes to its terrifying hitting power with tremendous accuracy.
  • Pull off reverse shot tomahawks with ease, thanks to the thick edge hitting zone built into the head.
  • Its sleek and lightweight build quality feels exceptionally great to carry around as it's made from 70% premium Japanese carbon fibre with the remaining 30% consisting of Fibreglass & military grade Kevlar.
  • GripX - Introducing GripX, a rough and ready addition to the head of your hockey stick. This roughness enables a somewhat magical effect, allowing you to control the ball with supreme ease! Yet another reason why our sticks are a must-have, the ball will seem stuck to the stick for an unrivaled dribbling experience!

See Rival in action!


We have a great range of sticks to suit many different play styles. Try our stick quiz to help you find a stick that's right for you! Click here

If you're not sure which size is right for you, please use the helpful size chart at the top of the page.

Here's are things to consider when choosing which carbon fibre percentage to go for.

95% Carbon

- Higher carbon fibre content means more power transfer

- Almost all national & international team players use very high carbon percentage sticks

- Due to materials, they are higher in cost

70% Carbon

- Lower carbon fibre content makes the stick 'softer', meaning there is less bounce and so the ball may be easier to control

- Carbon fibre is an extremely expensive material. Having a lower carbon content means the price of the stick will be cheaper.

Depending on which model and size you choose. Rival hockey sticks weigh between 545-555g

This is such an important question that many players have. If you have become used to one brand for many years, you may be very reluctant to change. We totally get this, but we're also extremely confident you'll fall in love with your new Rival stick. For this reason, we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you use your stick and don't love it! Simply send it back to us for a full refund. That's how confident we are that your new Rival hockey stick will completely change your game and drastically improve your performance.

Free shipping is included on all UK mainland orders over £130.

If you are outside the UK, shipping will vary by location but can be calculated at checkout. We also offer a free shipping option on worldwide orders - the threshold will be displayed in your cart based on your country.


Didn't find your answer?

We're always happy to help!

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

Rival Guarantee

Love your new stick or your money back!

Perfect Match

Take our 60 second quiz to find your perfect stick!

Express Shipping

Express worldwide Shipping! No matter where you are.