Having used this stick a few times I can confidently say it is a fantastic stick which I love using
The Drag C70.
We set out to design the ultimate well balanced stick, and that’s exactly what we did. Hours of painstaking attention to detail and excruciating craftsmanship later, and we finally arrived at The Drag C70! Not a drag flicker? Don't worry, keep reading.
A superior stick that's engineered to naturally synchronize with its wielder's movements, helping to unlock your full potential on the pitch.
Here's why people love it:
- Perform effortless drag flicks during every game with its super low bow design and specially crafted tapered slim head, for the ultimate flicking action.
- Despite being called the Drag C70, this truly is an excellent all rounder stick. This super lightweight and well-balanced stick provides flawless control and allows you to carry out various maneuvers with effortless finesse.
- Accuracy on slaps and push passes is unrivalled using the Drag C70. You'll have complete confidence in passing the ball to the right place, every time.
- Elevate your ball maneuverability to the highest level with superb handling and movement! Like a hot knife slicing through butter, you’ll feel the immense difference on the pitch. Lets you catch everyone's attention and also confuses your opponent with your greatly-improved ball handling ability.
- Glide across the field and go all out while carrying this extremely lightweight stick that's made from 70% premium Japanese carbon fibre with the remaining 30% consisting of Fibreglass & military grade Kevlar.
- GripX - Introducing GripX, a rough and ready addition to the head of your hockey stick to give you an unrivaled dribbling experience. This roughness enables a somewhat magical effect, allowing you to control the ball with ease, as if the ball was glued to your stick!
See Rival in action!
We have a great range of sticks to suit many different play styles. Try our stick quiz to help you find a stick that's right for you! Click here
If you're not sure which size is right for you, please use the helpful size chart at the top of the page.
Here's are things to consider when choosing which carbon fibre percentage to go for.
- Higher carbon fibre content means more power transfer
- Almost all national & international team players use very high carbon percentage sticks
- Due to materials, they are higher in cost
- Lower carbon fibre content makes the stick 'softer', meaning there is less bounce and so the ball may be easier to control
- Carbon fibre is an extremely expensive material. Having a lower carbon content means the price of the stick will be cheaper.
Depending on which model and size you choose. Rival hockey sticks weigh between 545-555g
This is such an important question that many players have. If you have become used to one brand for many years, you may be very reluctant to change. We totally get this, but we're also extremely confident you'll fall in love with your new Rival stick. For this reason, we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you use your stick and don't love it! Simply send it back to us for a full refund. That's how confident we are that your new Rival hockey stick will completely change your game and drastically improve your performance.
Free shipping is included on all UK mainland orders over £130.
If you are outside the UK, shipping will vary by location but can be calculated at checkout. We also offer a free shipping option on worldwide orders - the threshold will be displayed in your cart based on your country.